Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pics

So, we've been doing school, but not things that are really "picture worthy." Anyway, pictures of real school stuff coming soon, I promise. To hold you over (because I know you've been waiting for a new post from me) here are some pics of my kids from this week--Monday we went to the park, and then there was a rainstorm.

Four loves a slide.

Three LOVES the new rainboots mommy and daddy brought him from Vegas (I swear, it's the only place he thinks we went! LOL)


Three peeking at me!



Isn't this a FANTASTIC picture. Loooook at it! The leaves behind them, some of which are changing from our great fall weather, they are all LOOKING AT ME AND SMILING...it was a freakish moment in time I tell ya.

L to R: One, Four, Two, Three. :D My loves.



1 comment:

Corinne said...

love the last picture