Saturday, October 23, 2021

30 Days of Blogging: I failed.

 So 3 months ago, I started a blog challenge where you blogged every day for 30 days.  I did 7 posts, and not even in 7 days, it was 16.  *eye roll*  

I often say I'm going to give more time to this, as it really does serve me and make me feel better to write about things.  But I pretty consistently fall off the wagon.  

This is a self-care issue.  I know that this makes me feel better, I know that it is a good outlet for me, and yet...I don't prioritize it as I should.  I'm going to once again PROCLAIM that I'm going to prioritize this in my life.  I may not be great at it for the next month, because I'm going through some things that I will blog about tomorrow.  After that though, freedom to do as I please will arrive and I'm making some big moves to really prioritize ME.  


Bear with me, change is in progress and these next few months are gonna be one hell of a ride!

No comments: