Monday, February 13, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday!

Oh Monday, Monday. Some homeschool families have schedules set up so that school occurs on Monday-Thursday, and they have Friday off. Ours works in reverse. We don't school on Monday, we school on Tuesday-Friday. Monday is always *CHAOS* and it is currently my least favorite day of the week, but you do what you gotta do. *wink*

One and Two take a class on Monday mornings at a community center, while they are in class Three and Four go to the childcare center so that I can take Zumba (YAY for something for Mom!) Every other week, Two and Three participate in bowling league an hour after the morning class. We get home from that, and dinner needs to be made, laundry needs to be put away, and One has a dance class.

Yeah, you read that right....we ALWAYS have 2 activities on Monday (3 if you count *MY* thing) and every other week we have 3. I know, this probably sounds like a complaint...but I don't mean it that way. I feel incredibly lucky to be able to have my kids in this many activities! It does make for a crazy day though...getting all 4 kids out the door at 9am after the weekend, including snacks (and my boys eat snacks like it's their job) is a challenge.

It's ok...it's a challenge I'm up to. It makes me feel accomplished if I can get us all out the door on time....mostly it takes caffeine to make that happen. I've been trying to drink less soda--not buying it, only drinking it when I'm out of the house....but today (Four had a rough night, being up from 2-4am...then Three was up for the day at 6) I swiped a Dr. Pepper that was slated to be Two's....Thanks baby girl. *wink wink*

No comments: