Friday, August 22, 2014

Flashback Friday

Some of the excitement of our week.

Three doing the science experiment I shared yesterday.  


Power Rangers making chalk/egg paint


Some fun at the pool with their cousin.


My view last week at my convention.




One and Two dared each other to eat something they each hate.  Two has a fried pickle in her mouth and One just ate an entire spoonful of ketchup straight.  Yum!


This table has been my nemesis for months.  It's largely stuff we actually use, but I have no good way to organize it and keep it easily accessible during school time.  I have triumphed over this mess!  The table is currently clear (and I'm going to list it on a yard sale site this weekend) and all the school items are organized and stored in our coffee table (which is really a chest.)  HOORAY!!



A picture from One doing the #ALSIceBucketChallenge.  Two and Three did it as well, but this is the only picture in MY phone.


Power Rangers duel.


No comments: