Monday, May 18, 2015

Manic Monday

The start of our final week of "school."  What that really means is that our regular school year activities are winding down (mostly co-op,) and I couldn't be happier. I love co-op. I really do. But it makes for such a long day that I'm looking forward to the break.  Lego Club and TKD will continue through summer. Lego Club is one day a month though so it's no biggie and TKD will have a break each month for camp (the boys will be attending a week there.)  doable. 

Today:  I teach. Back to back classes. Then get home for lunch and take the boys to TKD.  My shoulder (which I injured 6 months ago and finally just made an appt to have checked) is killing me this morning. That should make classes extra FUN!  I took ibuprofen. I just need it to do its thing now. 

This weekend was a whirlwind!  It was a ton of fun though. I spent ALL day Saturday with some of my favorite folks. Exploring Artsplosure in downtown Raleigh and eating and drinking. It was a good time. Yesterday, MADD put on those annual Kids obstacle course run and the boys both ran it twice. I volunteered and ran the slip-n-slide which was a joy for me.  

No comments: