Monday, February 7, 2011

Slacker, that's me.

I've not been posting, because well, we haven't done much worthy of posting. We've veered from our lesson plans, and have only been squeezing in work book pages and unrelated crafts here and there. I've been focusing more on Three's social needs, by getting him out and about in group situations more often, but that leaves less time for "school." I am fine with that, as I did sporatic units with the girls until they were around 3rd grade level, and they have turned out just fine. We did a TON of social activities (lots of which were learning activities as well) when they were small, and that is an area that has been more difficult for me because of Four needing to nap. The girls were so close in age that their schedules were almost always exactly the same.

I do have another weekly plan to share, AND I have a ton of pictures to share, and I may get to those in the next couple days. Three and Four have the flu, I think hubby has the beginnings of it, Two went to bed last night complaining of the same symptoms One had in the beginning. It all started with One, 6 days ago, so she's on the good end of it now. This may give me extra napping time from the kiddo's and I may have a few extra minutes for blogger.....or not. We'll have to see how that plays out.

No comments: