Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lazy Housewife Dinner and a bonus.

This is not an insanely simple recipe, but it is really yummy.  It's a family fave around here, and I've made it bunches of times.  I've never used the lemon peel.

Parmesan Sage Pork Chops

BONUS:  We went strawberry picking yesterday afternoon (yep, we picked the hottest part of the day, on the hottest day we've had so far this year to go strawberry picking) and have a ton of the MOST YUMMY strawberries I've ever had.  Honestly,  I'm going to buy another bucket from this farm because O.M.G.  I had them over vanilla ice cream last night and it moved good ice cream to an orgasm in a bowl.  For realz.  I made some strawberry infused water with some of them, and turned that into strawberry lemonade this morning.  Oh yeah.

This afternoon I full intend to go buy some whipping cream, and make a strawberry shortcake.  You know, my shorts are all too loose this year, soooo the economical thing to do is just pig out on strawberries until I fit back into my old clothes, right?  :)

Strawberry Shortcake--Sparkpeople recipe

Enjoy!

No comments: