Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday, Sunday...

I know that "normal" Sunday posts are pictures, and I'm going to put one of those up too, but I'm working on something and thought I'd share with you all.  My posts have been all over the place lately, but my 'offline' life is really going well.  I'm going to make an effort to be back here more, and share more, and just generally be MORE awesome.  *wink*

I'm working on re-creating a control journal.  I had one for years, and it really worked for me and then I became a slacker.  No, truthfully, my life went in a bad spiral.  It lasted for a LONG time (a couple years) and while it has climbed back out of that spiral, the house work stuff isn't really back on track yet.  *sigh*

I'm using this website, and Flylady.net as well as Pinterest to create a new book to keep myself on track.  Does this sort of thing work for everyone?  Nah.  Do I put EVERYTHING I find in my own book?  Nah.  You have to know whether or not this system will work for YOU, and you have to know what you will and will not use of all the wondrous tools available on the interwebs.

My big guys are gone to Y-Guides, and my small guy and I are meeting them for dinner soon, so I have to get back to work!

No comments: