Friday, May 17, 2013

Flashback Friday

What a week. Monday I was under the weather, cold or allergies, I'm not certain but I know it knocked me down a few notches. I taught two Zumba classes, despite being a little less than full speed!  I woke up the next day feeling more like me. Wednesday included preschool co-op and some errands. Thursday had us out to lunch with a group of teens, shopping and art class for One. I attended another Zumba class a well. Today I woke up at around three a.m. feeling really stuffed up. The Punk let me sleep in, and then took the kids to open gym this morning. They came back, had lunch and then he told me to lie back down and take a nap, because he's just that amazing.  I took my nap ad woke up to a silent house. I'm not sure where they all are, but I have to say I am enjoying the silence immensely since my head still really hurts!  

Tomorrow I get to attend Artsplosure!  I'm super excited and really need to feel better, ASAP!  

As a bonus here's a picture of The Bestie, another good girl friend, and myself from a "glow run" we did on Saturday night. 



No comments: