Monday, November 10, 2014

Manic Monday

I didn't teach this morning, so instead I practiced some new choreo (my new session starts next week, and we have lots of new songs on the playlist!)  Then, I started climbing up and down the stairs to the attic. Getting rid of toys and clothes that we no longer need. Moving stuff around. 18 months ago I did the same thing. It feels good to get it done. 

Now, I'm sitting down doing school with the boys (they are coloring a Veteran's Day color by letter as I type) then it'll be lunch prep, and Tae Kwon Do. 

My new running shoes are due to arrive today, and hopefully they will come early enough that I can get in a run. These are my first REAL running shoes, and they were my reward for completing the Half and becoming a "real" runner (in my head.).  My shoes that I trained and ran in are TOAST.  Both soles were busted and there are holes in the toes. They served well. 

No comments: