Thursday, November 20, 2014

Skinny/Lazy Housewife

Smoothie Packs will make your life easier.  Take a half hour on the weekend and make a few of these packs to make your morning/afternoon snack easier.  It's healthy, but it's simplifying SO it's both Skinny and Lazy Housewife approved.

Another thing I do to help me have healthy snacks without effort during a busy day/week is mix up our own trail mix.  Honestly, some of the pre-packaged stuff isn't really healthy (you should be reading labels!) and the TRULY healthy stuff is usually $$$ out of my budget.  So, I buy the items we want in bulk (cashews, almonds, raisins, mini-m&m's or marshmallows-c'mon it can't ALL be healthy!-dried strawberries/bananas/blueberries) and mix them in a big tupperware container so I can just scoop out some when the kids want it.

Done.

No comments: