Thursday, December 25, 2014

Skinny Housewife: Extreme Abs

19 extreme ab workouts for women

Since I've injured my knee, and my cardio is being hindered, I'm using this time to work extra hard on my core.  I'm training for a series of Spartan races in 2015, and can't lose this month of time because of a bum knee!  PLUS--who couldn't use some extra work on the middle section during this time of year.  It's cold and gloomy outside, there is plenty of sugar-filled-goodness in our houses...now go workout.

I just want to note that you can't out exercise your diet though.  Don't expect a 6 pack while you're downing soda and cookies.  ;)  And, water.  I can't say enough good things about water.  Drink it.  A lot of it.  Every.  Damn.  Day.  Half your body weight in ounces, each and every day folks.  Get 'er done.



No comments: