Friday, January 9, 2015

Flashback Friday

This week:

Tae Kwon Do, co-op, grandma came, a birthday!  Oh my!

This week has been pretty normal.

 I taught my classes-new sessions across the board, so a LOT of new choreo.  Phew!

Monday Three blew me away reading. We did a LITTLE over the break, but not enough IMO, he's been really struggling and I was concerned. He showed me. 

Tuesday, again, I taught. The only other activities we got done were reading and installing a pull-up bar. 

Wednesday we had co-op. The boys are learning about numbers and native Americans. 

THURSDAY we spent all day preparing for grandma's arrival. I made a big pot of chili, mmm mmm. It hit the spot since we are having a really cold snap!

Friday I taught and we finally did a full day  of school!  Hallelujah! 

No comments: