Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wordy Wednesday: Lights, Camera, ACTION!

I'm going to be on TV today.  *insert nervous screech*

It's a small public access show named:  Proverbs 31 (A Spiritual View of Johnston County)  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if you KNOW me, you know why this is funny.  But, I digress.  It is a TV interview none-the-less!  I'm excited to talk about my passion for zumba and fitness overall.  I'm NERVOUS to do it in front of cameras.

I get to talk about Zumba, I get to talk about my senior-citizen class, I get to talk about my place of employment (which I really and truly LOVE.)  This makes my 3rd TV appearance in my lifetime, you'd think I'd be an old pro at it by now, huh?  The other 2 were when I was a kid.  I was 10 and 13 when I did news spots to highlight Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Central Florida.  I had the most amazing experience with that program, and was the "poster child" for a few years.  Those were big time interviews too, much bigger than what I'm expecting for today, but I was young enough or stupid enough to not feel nervous about them.

I haven't decided what I'm wearing.  I meant to get my hair colored.  I haven't worked out today.  I haven't done any school with the kids.  But, here I sit.  Venting out my nerves on the interwebs instead of tackling even one of those more important things.

No comments: