Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Birthday Projects: Project 4 and 6

 Two quick and easy projects, things I already had been using just updated to "fit" me better.  

I have this mirror on my dining room wall, and my kitchen/dining area doesn't really have a theme but I have a couple inspiration pieces in there that are multi-colored (red, gold, purple, mostly.)  One of them is an art piece that I myself painted.  The mirror was just basic white, and I wanted it to go better with the vibe of the room.  




Quick and easy update, just painted the frame purple to match the vibrant feel of the room.  


And project 6 is my money jar.  I have a basic mason jar that sits on one of the nightstands in my room that I toss my change in.  Purple is the color of abundance, and royalty so it felt appropriate to paint the jar purple (and then I distressed it a little.) 





No comments: