Saturday, July 28, 2012

Flashback Friday (on Saturday?)

So, I clearly lost a day this week.  I posted "Wordy Wednesday" on Thursday, and posted "Lazy Housewife" which is Thursday's post on Friday...I honestly didn't realize it until late last night, when it gave me a good laugh at myself.  The Punk's birthday was Tuesday, and as much, I "lost" Tuesday.  I got up, made him these amazing Key Lime Swirl Cheesecake Bars, and then we headed to The Bestie's house to drop off the kids.  We went to see Batman:  The Dark Knight Rises (awesome, in case you were wondering)  in the Imax theater.  Then we had dinner.  A dinner where we could sit next to each other....instead of having to divide and conquer the littles.  A dinner where we had conversation!  It was also awesome.  Then we went shopping.  Shopping without kids...ahh, bliss.  :)  I got to try on shoes without wanting to kill anyone.  The Punk bought me an exercise skort.  I've been wanting one, my Zumba instructor has one and it's cute.

We've had a good school week.  We made these olympic torches to mark the beginning of the games.  It's a variation of a link posted earlier in the week.  I didn't have tissue paper in the right colors, so I cut up construction paper instead.  It worked out fine.




And here is our chart to keep track of the medals "our" countries each win during the games.  The boys were very excited about it.  I mounted it on the side of the fridge, and I sincerely hope that Four doesn't destroy it.  I'll post updated pictures of this as the games go on.




Now that I have my days straight again, there will be more pictures in the Snapshot Sunday post tomorrow!  LOL

No comments: