Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

This week, on my mind has been chores and schedules.

I'm running through in my brain our "fall" schedule.  I will have a student in EVERY level-one high schooler, one middle schooler, one elementary schooler, and a pre-schooler!  Holy.  Moses.

I've been looking online at high school transcripts, since, ya know...it counts now and stuff.  If I ever get around to buying the curriculum I really want, it will take a lot of the stress off me.  But, ya know, I've been wanting it for an entire year...so...we'll see if that happens.  *shrug*  Either way, I can handle it.  Cause, ya know, I rock.

I need to enforce a rule where my boy children CLEAN UP THEIR TOYS.  I always end up doing it, and I'm over that shit.  Scheduled into our day will be two clean up sessions, one before quiet time, and one before bed.  Possibly one more before dinner.  We'll see how it looks when I start trying to put everything on the schedule.  It's amazing to me how having it WRITTEN down some where makes it so in my world.  I'm so much more capable of discipline when their is a plan.




No comments: