Monday, July 2, 2012

Manic Monday

Summer is making my Monday's not so manic.  :)  It's nice.

My Zumba instructor is on vacay this week, so there was no class today which allowed me to spend some time at the park with people I really like (you know what I mean...there are always people you spend time with that you don't REALLY like.)  I hope they read that...lol

TMI:  Today is the 2nd day of my period, and it's been atrocious.  I had to will myself out of bed this morning, as my body kept insisting that NO we did not need to get up.  I spent time at the park, came home, had lunch, put Four down for a nap and collapsed into bed.  I took some meds, and feel better this afternoon.  I have been eating horribly as well...I made funfetti cupcakes for the kids (yeah, for the kids *wink wink*) on Friday and well...I think I've eaten more than all of them combined.  You shouldn't make cupcakes when you have PMDD, just FYI.

Anway...since I've been eating so badly, I knew I needed to work out, but look back at the info I've given you about how I felt today...it was not really something I want to do.  But, we were just talking at the park about being fit and losing weight, so I felt doubly bad about it.  Honestly, I'm 5 lbs from my goal, and it is SOLELY because I work out-especially when I don't want too.  I have zero will power when it comes to food, so I KNOW I have to work my ass off-literally.  I'm in a size 4 for the first time in a decade, and almost to the weight I want to be at.

So, what's a girl to do when she really doesn't want to work out but NEEDS to burn calories?  Tabata to the Rescue.

http://www.shape.com/fitness/cardio/tabata-4-minute-fat-burning-miracle-workout

It's 4 minutes.  I did it.  YOU can do it.  Now.


No comments: