Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

A great link to read through when you have a few minutes, about organizing your homeschool when you have a small house.  We have a small house.  It's 1300 sq. ft, and that includes the attic.  There are 6 people living here, and a dog the size of a lot of humans.  We're a little cramped.  Organization is key.

Organizing Your Homeschool in a Small Home

Another link about getting back to school ready:

Back to School

In case you can't tell, I'm in full overhaul mode.  Cleaning out the clutter, getting good routines in place, and re-organizing my life.  I'm blissfully happy about it too.

The boys have had camp every morning this week, today and tomorrow (provided my computer co-operates with me) I'd like to plan some preschool units for Four, and round out my Kindergarten plans for Three.

No comments: