Monday, October 15, 2012

Manic Monday

Today consisted of normal Monday things.  Zumba for me (I so love Zumba...like, LOVE it love it!) Pottery class for my girls, then we had lunch with The Bestie and her crew, along with The Boo Boo.  It was bearable.  There was some discussion about some uncomfortable mess going on between my kids, The Bestie's kids and another good friends kids during pottery class.  Sigh.  I mean...my kids aren't in "real" school shouldn't we be immune to this sort of thing??  We'll deal.  We'll hope that friendships between the grown ups are strong enough to withstand the growing up of our children.

We came home and I discovered the dog has fleas.  Two let him swim in the pond and then gave him a bath.  I washed our comforter (since he sleeps on our bed.)  Fleas are so gross.  *shiver*

There was an impromptu rain shower, and Three and Four played in it.  I love it when the kids get to play in the rain.  One of my favorite childhood memories is playing in the rain (yeah, so, it was a hurricane technically...I lived.)

Manic Monday hasn't been so manic...I like it like that.

I got my blog report-and last weeks hit count:  131!!!!  Awesomesauce!  Keep it up, y'all.  Comment too, let me know what you're thinking.

No comments: