Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wordy Wednesday: High School May Kill Me

One is a sophomore in high school right now.  I still haven't put together her 9th grade transcript.  I'm a slacker.  I also need to check into drivers ed for Two.  Sigh.  Since I'm stuck in bed today (cold, or allergies, or just this crazy weather system...who knows!) I am doing research on transcripts and "graduation requirements," drivers education, and dual enrollment info for the community colleges near us.

The biggest question in my head:   when did I get children this old??

Here you go, for anyone else with children suddenly almost adults:

HSLDA Recordkeeping Page  has examples of transcripts as well as blank printable templates you can use.

All the rest of my research is pretty state specific, so not of much use to many of you.


No comments: