Monday, February 8, 2016

Manic Monday

My life got flipped, turned upside down...

This seems to be a common occurrence over the last 5 years for me. There has been a lot of serious upheaval in my emotional state. There has also been a lot of serious joy. 

Bonus:  this time around, I've pinpointed the cause of the upheaval. Hopefully, this will allow me to keep my focus on the joy. 

Right now, my life is managed chaos. But it's a good chaos. It's a joyful chaos. And it's a chaos that I chose, versus a chaos that is happening TO me.  

Monday:  Work job 1.  TKD. Sometimes basketball. 
Tuesday:  Work job 2.  Work job 1.  Lego Club (once a month.) Sometimes basketball. Work job 1 a second time. 
Wednesday:  Work job 2.  Science class. TKD. Always basketball. 
Thursday:  Work job 2. History class. Always basketball. Work job 1. 
Friday:  Work job 2. Work job 1.  Guitar lesson. Sometimes basketball. 
Saturday:  Sometimes work job 2. Sometimes basketball.
Sunday:  Sometimes work job 2. 

*basketball ends in 2 more weeks. Well, games end. The team still has practice over the off season but it will be once a week, instead of what is currently sometimes 5 days a week. 

That's just the schedule of OUTSIDE things. In addition, I find time to do school work with the kids. Work out and run for myself. Clean this house. Spend time with the people I love. 

It's an insanely full, joy filled life.  I'm blissfully happy again. And I'm almost ready to be thankful for the upheaval that pushed me here. Again. Almost. 

No comments: