Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sideways Saturday

OMG Y'all. We survived basketball season. Last night was our last regular season game. AND the team finally convinced Two to come to a team sleepover. Big doings on our Friday. 

Now, tournament this week. Then the following weekend. And then I get 6 weeks off. Well, they will practice to keep their skills sharp and their stamina up, and there will be summer camp. But no more basketball 5 days a week. No more dragging the boys to the gym for 4 hours at a time. 

I'm stoked. 

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE watching Two play. I LOVE watching her team play (I watched several games this season where she was injured and couldn't play...and was just as excited for them without her.) They had a great season-17-3 being the final record. 

We've been at it since September. 6
Months. In September, I'll be ready to do it again. In February, I'm ready for a break. 

No comments: