Tuesday, November 9, 2021

November Crystal of the Month: Citrine

 I'm going to start this series off with what I think is my personal favorite stone.  It's hard to choose, that's why it's worded that way.  Citrine. 

I carry crystals on my physical person every single day.  They change often based on my needs/desires for that particular day.  When I meditate in the morning, I think about how I'm feeling on all fronts.  Physically.  Emotionally. Mentally.  And decide what I might need for the day.

I've carried citrine probably 90% of the time for the last year.  So let me tell you about this stone, and why it's so high on my list.  

First let's talk about what it is and what it looks like.  It's quartz, and in it's natural form is quite rare.  It has a yellow/orange color. 

Second, let's talk about why I started using it personally.  I've been focused for the last year-ish on prosperity, success and abundance.  I try to use the principles of Feng Shui and citrine is the stone of abundance and you should keep it in the left rear corner of your home to welcome in prosperity.  That back left corner is the prosperity corner.  Done.  There is a piece in the left rear corner of my home, you can believe.  I gave one to a work-kid and that is the direction I told her to go with it as well.  Bring in the prosperity and abundance.  If you have a business, I suggest you place a citrine there, in your register, or near your computer if that's what you're using to make the moolah. 

Third, it helps with the sacral and solar plexus chakras.  If you these chakras are out of balance or blocked you may experience lots of physical symptoms, and carrying citrine or wearing it in jewelry may be helpful to you.  

Lastly, let's discuss the overall qualities of this stone.  I'm going to do this in list form, since there are quite a few and I don't want these posts to be so lengthy that you don't read them..

  1. Positivity
  2. Emotional balance
  3. Digestion
  4. Endurance
  5. Joy
  6. Enhances contration
  7. Promotes Self Esteem
  8. Calms fears

After reading, is there any question why this is my favorite?  I have been working on abuncance and prosperity sure, but I also need work (continually ongoing struggles) with emotional balance.  My ulcer/digestive issues as of late point to a solar plexus chakra misalignment or blockage.  For years my morning meditation/prayer is that I radiate joy, enough so that others can feel it and take some of it with them for their own.  

Citrine just speaks to my soul. 

No comments: