Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Ways to win my heart!

 This is a fun subject, and I had to reflect a little bit on the people I love most and why they have won my heart.


Make me laugh has to be the number one.

Show me your loyalty.  I consider myself to be fiercely loyal, and I find it a very lovely quality when I see it in others.

Take care of me. I am "everybody's mama" and as such, I take care of everyone I love and value.  Therefore, if I notice you doing small things to take care of me, love it!

Be a hugger.  :)  

Give me your time.

Buy me presents.  My work kids will often leave me a bag of M&Ms, or a Red Bull in my drawer at work, and I don't think they have any idea how much it means to me.  It's not because they spent their money on me, it's because they thought about me when I wasn't there and left me something to let me know.


What earns someone a spot in your heart?

No comments: