Monday, November 8, 2021

What's in my bag?

 Last May, I saw a random facebook ad for a Kate Spade Tote and I fell in love.  It made no logical sense.  I don't even carry a purse.  It cost over $100.  I didn't need it.  But I loved it.  I kept thinking about it.  I made a facebook post listing all the reasons I should NOT buy the bag.  People in my life wanted to see pictures, and they oooh'd and aahhhh'd and encouraged me to TREAT MYSELF.  


And I did.  And I love it.  And I carry it more than I've ever carried a purse.  I don't carry it IN, except at work, but it goes from my house to my car on the daily.  My favorite color is blue, and it's a royal blue, it's really well made and it was worth every penny.


Ok, ok, now to the "what's in it" part of the post.  Let me grab it, and let's get into it, shall we...


Top of the bag is candy currently.  I found several new candies at work yesterday, and bought them all for the trying.  Snowball and Sugar Cookie varieties of M&M's, Sugar Cookie Hershey Bars, and a Birthday Cake cookie.  

A wallet, and a FABULOUS Coach wristlet that Two bought me for my birthday in June.  The wallet has cards that I don't use as often but still need to have available, and the wristlet has the cards I use most frequently for easily grabbing it out of the bag and taking it in the store.  I love that it is a wristlet and I don't have to worry about holding it or putting it down somewhere and forgetting it.  Highly recommend a wristlet if you aren't a purse carrier.

A small composition book (slightly bigger than my hand) that I use for affirmations, and manifestations.  

8 medications.  I was diagnosed with an ulcer 10 days ago, and so there's a lot of meds going on currenlty.  Normally I carry 4 medications with me at all times.  Benadryl because I get spontaneous horrendous hives.  Migraine meds.  Dramamine.  Tylenonl.

Hand sanitizer.  Duh.

Lotion.  

A Clif bar (Coconut Chocolate Chip-my fav!)

A Larabar (Coconut Creme Pie-my fav!  see a theme?)

3 hair tie/pony tail holder, whatever you call the things you use to pull your hair up with.  I try to keep an extra in there for work kids.

A bobby pin in case my hair wants to get unruly.

The Four Agreements.  This is a book I highly recommend.  I often will read a few pages of it when I have a few minutes to just remind me of how to keep myself on the right track.

2 tampons.

2 lip balms.  One standard chapstick and one Carmex.  Dependant on need and level of cold outside.

Tide pen.  Necessity!

Another random notebook just for anything I might want to write down.  

Black Tourmaline.  Protective stone against negative energy and helps spiritually grounding.  This stone also has a lot of other wonderful properties that you can look up, or maybe I'll start doing a stone of the month post and talk about some of my favorites...  wait, back to the list.

Some random pieces of quartz I found on a hike back in September.

5 ink pens and a sharpie.  




No comments: