Monday, March 5, 2012

Manic Monday

Oh, here you are again.

Manic Monday...business as usual. Art Class for the big kids, Zumba for me, childcare center for the boys (my BFF's boy is also in there, so it's a highlight for them too.) Bowling league for Two. Three also bowls (and I took BFF's son too,) but with his arm in the heavy cast, and the fact that he still uses both hands to throw the ball down the lane....I'm going to let him skip it for awhile. Maybe until he's uncasted (yeah, spellcheck says that's not a real word, it can kiss my ass.) Then, I may be willing to pay for his trophy. Yep, I said it. He's been really looking forward to earning his trophy, and while I'm not a big fan of "everyone must have a trophy," he might miss too many times to ACTUALLY earn it, and since that is no fault of his own (see my story about how I broke the boy) I may pony up the $2.50 and just buy the damn thing. *shrug* We skipped last week's bowling altogether because in the eloquent words of my Friend...Sometimes we just can't get our shit together, and that's OK too! Last Monday was quite possibly the worst day of my life so far, and I don't regret skipping bowling. So there.

One has her dance class tonight, and it's imperative that she not miss ANY of them because they go to competition in a month. I love going to the competition. Not only because I get to watch One and her company compete, but some of the other performances are SUPERCALIFRAGALISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS.

Let me take a moment to gush about watching my kids do their thing. I love watching my kids do what they love, and for One that is dancing. Two loves sports (soccer especially, but she also rocks at basketball and softball) and I love watching her play anything and everything. I'm waiting for Three and Four to really find their "thing" and then I'll be just as into watching them too!

Off to accomplish somethings before I leave the house. Have a great Monday, I hope yours is less than manic.

No comments: