Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wordy (Whiny) Wednesday

Today I'm in a really horrid, terribly, no good, rotten mood. It's the first day of my period. A male friend is being a total douche. And my 5 yr old just asked me to remove the crust from his TOAST. TOAST-which by the process of toasting turns the whole damn thing into CRUST. *smh*

It's one of those days where I just want to crawl into my bed, pull the covers up, and read or watch trashy shows all day. Can I do that?? No, I can't. I may be able to arrange a few hours of that this afternoon though, and I'm going to hold on to that hope through my...err...the boys morning playdate.

I also wish I could do Zumba tonight. Maybe I'll play my game on the wii this afternoon, or just turn on the music and dance (I have several songs on my iphone that we do in class.) Probably not though, as I expect by mid-day I'm going to be exhausted, as the first 2 days of my period tend to render me useless after a few hours. It doesn't help that I was awake at 4:15 and couldn't fall back asleep. Sigh. The physical activity would probably make me feel better, but I just don't know if I'll muster it. Meh.

Yep, this post is just a whine fest. It's ok though, because honestly I'm not usually a whiner. I'm usually a glass-half-full type of person. I have a friend who says "Glass half full, or half empty...its time for a refill." I like it. I'm usually good about it, but today...I just don't care.






No comments: