Monday, January 14, 2013

Manic Monday

This morning I'm working on deleting photo and video from my phone. I found some shots from sometime in December and I don't want to just delete them without sharing them somewhere. So, lucky y'all!

Today isn't very manic. We have bowling league this afternoon and I want to get a run in. I need to do baking since I didn't get that done yesterday. Last week was the best school week we've had in a LONG time and I'm thrilled with the way my new system was working. We're going to model this week exactly like last. We played games, we made a number collage (for 15 because Three ALWAYS forgets 15 wen he's counting. 13, 14, 16. Every. Time. ) I read "Tonight on the Titanic" aloud to the boys, Three learned sight words and we played sight word tic-tac-toe. It was a great week (you can see pictures from last week in the Snapshot post.)

Now-random pictures of school related things in December so that I can get them off my phone.















No comments: