Monday, February 25, 2013

Manic Monday

So much to do!  A momentary blog though.  :)

Monday, oh, Monday!  I am skipping Zumba today, but only because I don't feel like getting everyone ready to head out the door, and pack our lunch.  But, next Monday gets us back to regular Monday groove.  

Today, we have bowling, I need to register the kids for pottery, then I'm meeting some people from a buy/sell/trade group to unload some stuff. I'm rapidly unloading stuff that my kids have outgrown/don't use.  It's freeing!!  Less stuff.  That's a huge goal for me this year.  

The Punk is going to take the boys to visit family for a week, without me.  I plan on REALLY purging their toys, and the attic contents while they are gone.  I'm looking forward to it!

Off to get housework-and school-done before we have to start our running around!  We didn't get anything done on Friday, so I have to play some catch-up! Have a great Monday, y'all.

No comments: