Friday, March 13, 2015

Flashback Friday: Running Playlists

Here is the original post about my running playlist.

I posted that 2 full years before I ran my first half marathon.  My half marathon list needed to be around 3 hours long, my pace was right at 12 miles an hour.  When I was talking to friends about it they recommended I make it longer than it needed to be because a couple of them had run out of music before completing their half-marathon and it was tragic.  Here is a list of some of my favorite songs on my Run playlist.

The Big Bang-Rock Mafia
Bad-The CAB
What's Luv-Fat Joe
23-Miley Cyrus
The Motto-Drake
Started From the Bottom-Drake (THIS is my ALL TIME FAV running song, the beat is great.)
GUAP-Big Sean
Whistle-Flo Rida
Dance (A$$)-Big Sean
You Need Me, I Don't Need You-Ed Sheeran
Wake Up Call-Maroon 5
Gold Digger-Kanye West
See You Again-Miley Cyrus
The Man-Aloe Blacc


No comments: