Sunday, March 8, 2015

Snapshot Sunday

Winter can suck it.  But, here is Three's snow angel. 


One and Two spent the snow days looking at old journals and notebooks and laughing A LOT.  (They both had all sorts of notebooks and journals that they wrote/drew in from the time they were 8 until they were probably 12....I kept them all and they dug them out of the attic.)


And, coloring.  



"No, no...it's ok mom, I'll just lay right here."


Short vowel word sort.


Testing for Yellow Belt.



This is what happens when I say "go do something else while your brother reads to me."  I clearly mean "wrap yourself in the blanket and lie on the floor 2 ft from me."


The sloth at our science museum was very active when we were there this week!


After co-op we went to the park, rode the merry-go-round and the train.




This picture is from a hike we did in January but the friend that took it just sent it to me, and I had to share.  This kid and his dimples.  <3 p="">


No comments: