Monday, September 24, 2012

Manic Monday!

I'm so tired.

Just so, so tired.

I've been sleeping better than I have in months, but I'm also going pretty hard all day every day.  My youngest child is pure energy from the moment his eyes open (before the sun is up) until they close again at 8pm.  It makes for a long, tiring day.

Between housework, schooling the kids, and doing all of our activities--I'm just tired at the end of Monday.

This morning I got up late (slept until 8 because my hubby got up with those smalls,) I started laundry, I packed up the rest of our "necessities" for being out all day--read a half ton of snacks--got myself dressed, ordered other people to get dressed, put a roast in the crockpot and reminded The Punk to start it around 11.  I loaded all our crap into the van and all the people as well.

The girls pottery class started back today, and I did Zumba while the boys played downstairs.  We grabbed lunch out-because I was simply too lazy to pack it today-and headed to The Bestie's to eat it before we all headed to bowling (her kids are in the same pottery class, and on bowling league with mine.)  Bowling.  Home.  Finished up the roast (I'll share the recipe on Thursday...because it was a HIT!) made roasted mushrooms, rice and peas to go along side.

Complained to The Punk about how tired I am.  Loaded the dishwasher, moved the laundry and put away what was left in the dryer from yesterday.  It's 7pm, time to start washing dirty little bodies and putting on jammies and snuggling.  Then, I shall collapse.

Each week I get a tally of how many visits there were to my page....every week for the last month or so I've been between 80 and 90 visits.  I'm SO excited about this, but I want this to be the week that I push it over 100!!!  Help me out?  Share this post, or another one later in the week.  I'll be posting EVERY day this week.  Share away.

Much love to you all.

Tired mama, over and out.

No comments: