Thursday, September 20, 2012

Umm...it is what it is.

This post is going to be a mess.  I'm going to post the pics I meant to post on Sunday, PLUS two links for your Two for Tuesday, PLUS a few words, PLUS a recipe.  :)  I need to catch up.

The boys during quiet time-both playing quietly at the table.


ABC order game with our montessori felt letters for Three.


Do-A-Dot letter A for Four.

A handwriting practice page for Four (with a green juice mustache!)


This was a "What's Missing?" game we played while discussing our senses.  I put random objects on the tray, he spent a minute looking at it and then I would take one thing off (while he closed his eyes) and he had to tell me what was now missing.


Two in a tree at Kindergarten Co-Op.


The boys at BugFest!


The boys at a great park in Raleigh. These are instruments-Four is playing bells and Three is drumming.


And a shot of me, and all my guys.  :)  The Punk, Three, myself, and Four.  


Links:



We ordered the Switched On Schoolhouse for the girls.  I could NOT be any happier.  Truly.  It's had some bugs for us (we bought an older used copy, and the operating system on the girls' laptops doesn't want to play nice with it) but the ease of it for ME is Fan-FREAKING-Tastic.  :)

It's almost Fall.  The Autumnal Equinox is Saturday.  It's my very favorite season.  I love the cooler weather. I love sweaters.  I love boots.  Ahhh.  

And, in honor of fall,  today I made applesauce in the crockpot and these yummy pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies:


Phew!  Flashback tomorrow.  Stay on top of things!


No comments: