Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sideways Saturday

This has been a gloomy Saturday around these parts.  Rain from sun-up to sun-down!

We didn't let it ruin our day though.  I got up, laced up my running shoes and went for a jog with my new running partner (also known as The Boo Boo.)  Came home, grabbed a quick shower, and got the rest of the boys ready to head out.

We attended the FAAN walk this morning, even in the gloom there was a decent turnout.  It was a mile and a half walk, and the boys did pretty well with it.  It was a walk with a purpose of raising awareness of just how dangerous food allergies can be.  It was nice to see all the other families that understand exactly what it's like.

Then we headed to the mall, had lunch and let the boys play on the rides.  I got 15 minutes alone in Victoria's Secret.  Bliss.

Home, and I got a nap!  WOOT.

The Punk made dinner.

Overall, a grand day around here!

I am anxiously awaiting my Sunday email telling me how many hits there were this week....I'm pretty sure the blog made it over 100 for the first time ever!!!!


No comments: