Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two for Tuesday

I love this idea!  I'll be making a $ store run while a neighbor takes Three to story time this morning, and buying some plastic spoons and alphabet stickers (hopefully...if not, I'll just use a marker.)

Alphabet Spoons

I also love this idea (if I didn't, why would I be sharing them with you??)  This is planned for Four's school work this week.  Currently, he "does" school whenever he wants to join in.  He is 3.4 and has boundless energy, so I don't force the issue.  But, I like to have at least one activity per day "planned" for him, sometimes he does three of them in one day, and nothing else all week.  It's whatever.

Preschool "Writing" practice

Don't forget to share my blog with your friends and help me reach 100 views this week!  Thanks!

No comments: