Friday, April 19, 2013

BONUS Post: Crafty Goodness.

This is a simple, easy and fun craft project.  My boys both enjoyed it, and I loved the results.  

Materials: 

Tissue paper
Cardboard (we used a cereal box)
Glue
Marker/pencil


Cut or tear the tissue paper into rough cut squares.  Cut out what ever shape you want (we did eggs, but flowers or butterflies for spring would be great!)  Draw random lines on the shape with the marker/pencil.  Put glue on one section of your drawing, and ball up the tissue paper and stick.



You can see that Three put a lot of effort into his, only using one color on each section of his.



Four was less organized.  ;) 



I am adding this post to a link up, and cannot figure out how to add her button, BUT here is a link to the blog, and I hope you will all click on it and give her some love.

1 comment:

Dusty (To the Moon and Back) said...

Thanks for linking up! Not sure what the button issues is. I tested it and got it to work???? If I can figure out what the problem is, I'd love to help.

This is a cute idea! My kids love tissue paper!