Friday, April 19, 2013

Flashback Friday!

Woohoo.   It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIday!

Monday:  Pottery for the girls, Zumba for me, and Tball for Three.

Tuesday:  Nice and quiet, Tuesday.

Wednesday:  Preschool Co-op visited the NC Natural Sciences Museum and did a scavenger hunt.  It was FUN and even though the museum was crazy busy with tour groups, we had a great time.  After that, we headed over to the children's museum for a half hour because the boys were begging to go.  Lunch was in the car on the way to Three's art class.

Thursday:  I spent some time in the morning doing this project--Flylady I Don't Have Time.  Four and One both have art on Thursday afternoons, but The Punk took Four to his, and followed it up with a trip the warehouse store to stock up on food because these people sure can eat!

Friday:  This morning the kids have gymnastics, Four is not old enough to go yet (the gym requires you to be 5.)  And I think One will be staying home for 2 reasons:  She is astoundingly far behind in her work, and Two and Three are having some head-butting thing going on right now and I think spending the time alone at the gym will be good for their relationship.  Kindergarten co-op is this afternoon and I'm leading it.  We are going to be learning about mammals and birds.  I'm so excited, I hope it goes half as well as it goes in my head.  :)  Three has t-ball practice tonight if we don't get rained out.

I spent some time this morning planning the 2nd Annual Messy Playdate!  I'm already looking forward to it, and at this point, I'm just trying to nail down a date.  I was thinking of doing it earlier in the year this time, as it was SO muggy last year, but then, the BIG kids had such a good time last year that I want to make sure our public schooled counterparts can once again attend.  Which pushes us further into the summer, and into the heat.  Oh well, it'll all work out.

Tomorrow the girls and I are volunteering for a local charity walk, this is my pay it back for all the people who have volunteered and made the runs that I've participated in run so smoothly.  The girls are going just for the community service aspect of it.


1 comment:

Jolene said...

I love reading about everything you did this week :)