Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Not your regularly scheduled post!

It's Tuesday-which typically means links.  I'm going to include those, but I'm going to include some "catch up," too.

http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com/2011/03/earth-day-unit.html  A unit for Monday (which is Earth Day!


A neat phonics/reading game for only $1!  http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/tameemo/toss-read-and-write-a-phonics-game

And now, Snapshot Sunday (on Tuesday...)

As promised, a color mania color run shot:


This is my previously white outfit!  I love it.


Pouty, Pleading, Pretty Girls.  One, The Bestie's One, and Two.


NCSU Farm Animal Days:

Three and Four holding chicks.


Four enjoying the mud.


Communicating with the goat, I kid, I kid (pun intended.)  He was checking out the ear tag.


More muddy fun.



Boys and tractors.


Lamb.

Milking station.  No cows were injured in this activity.


Roping champ.


Tball practice.



Monday was only slightly manic, as we only had pottery.  However, it felt manic because after buckling the kids in, I had to come back in the house three times before we could actually leave.  I have to remind myself that this is the exact reason I leave a "buffer" from "let's get in the car" time, and "we really need to leave" time.  We weren't late.  Yay!


No comments: