Monday, March 10, 2014

Manic Monday

Phew!  Monday...Monday....

I taught my Zumba class (which was amazing!) then showered off at the center.  Had lunch and starbucks with the kids, followed by a few minutes at the park.  Bowling for One and Two, and school in the bowling alley for Three and Four.  Now we're home, and the weather is beautiful (over 70 degrees, and sunny, WOOT WOOT) so the kids are outside.  One *might* be wearing her swimsuit and "tanning."   I just did that arm workout video I posted on Saturday and my arms are SHAKY again, YAY!!!  I'm going to have great arms for summer.  Yes, I am.

I have to go chop potatoes/sweet potatoes for breakfast for dinner--we are having breakfast bowls.  Eggs, cheese, potatoes/sweet potatoes, bacon/sausage...YUM.  All I really want to do is sit on my bed and read my book.  I'm currently reading the last book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.D. Ward.  The next book comes out April 1, and I'm trying to stay ahead.  I also want to read "The Fault in Their Stars" because it has captured the attention of One--who doesn't read anything for pleasure, except One Direction FanFic (yeah, that's a REAL thing.)  I don't complain because reading is reading...and I figure if she can hang on to enjoying it...she'll grow up enough to WANT to consume other literature at some point.  It is also coming out in movie form on my birthday, and One wants to see it pretty desperately.

Tomorrow we have NOTHING to do.  I love Tuesday.   Wednesday morning I will leave for Florida to attend the funeral service for my Aunt Sue(y,) with my mom, sister, aunts, cousins, and The Boy.   I'll be home on Saturday.  I hope to get a few posts typed up and scheduled (I have one already for tomorrow, that I put together on Saturday....look at me, being all ahead of the game!!)  Have a great week!

No comments: