Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sideways Saturday

A little bit of this and that for you on what looks to be a fantastic Saturday here in my neck of the woods.  The sun is out, and after this GLOOMY week, I need it!  I'll be sitting outside in a little bit, soaking in the sun (and some tunes.)

First, I didn't get around to posting the Two for Tuesday links, so here you go:

Printable Geography Passports these are free to print from Montessori Print Shop (I've purchased stuff from them in the past, but this handy little item is a free printable.  Check out their entire page of freebies!)  We'll be studying different countries, and geography for the rest of our school year (with a tie-in of a great book entitled Easter Around the World) and I plan to use this fun little tool to help us along.

St. Patrick's Day printables

Second, I also didn't post on Thursday, and it's been a LONG time since I've posted a Skinny Housewife post.  Here you go:

10 minute arm workout

I did this yesterday, and my arms were shaky for a good half hour!  I plan to do this 3 times a week at least through the beginning of summer (I want great arms for tank-top/bathing suit season!)  Not to mention that I need to build up my arm strength for an upcoming obstacle race.


No comments: