Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday snapshots

Here's me...in tulle.  :)  We made tutus for the upcoming Mud Run, here I am wearing 4 of them.

Polka dot shirts to go with our Tutus.


Painting a hand shamrock.


Coloring a leprechaun.



"Mommy, take my picture!"


Antique Farm Equipment show:




Kids Museum.

Science at the kids museum (this was a color mixing station.)

Food coloring and milk (thank you Marbles Kids Museum for putting this together since I had planned it and then found out we didn't have any food coloring left in the cabinet...saved the day!)


Lunch prepared for me by Three.



This pic needs to be rotated...but if you tilt your head to the right, you may see it's a pot of gold sitting in some grass with a rainbow coming down to it.  I made this at the kids museum at the "paint with glue station" on St. Patrick's Day.  Another mom laughed at me when Three was ready to move on and I whined "But I'm not done yetttttt..."

No comments: